These little things won't fix your problems. They will just create moments where your dimples will show, and maybe you can giggle a little quietly, only if you want. Life is about those little moments, no one can feel happy all the time.
1. When you watch a movie for the second time, and you understand parts that you hadn't seen the first time.
2. Looking forward to Friday.
3. When you have freshly shaved your legs and you feel smoothness under the duvet.
4. Putting juice into the freezer and coming back and it's now an iceblock.
6. Having a random, deep conversation with someone you didn't know you could have it with.
7. Reading old journals.
8. Seeing your friend's funny childhood photos.
9. Getting tan.
10. Someone sending you a random text telling you they are thinking of you.
11. Smores & bonfires.
12. Your parents suddenly deciding to give you freedom, and letting you get home at 1am from a party.
13. Night drives/adventures.
15. Losing weight.
16. Loving someone who loves you.
17. Disney movies.
18. Flipping over the pillow to get the cold side.
19. Sleeping in your underwear.
20. Drinking milk out of the bottle.
21. Polaroid cameras.
22. Finding something you thought you had lost.
23. Somebody telling you that they are in love with you.
24. NO bra.
25. Kissing someone on New Year's.
26. The smell of a new book.
27. The smell of an old book.
28. Sunshine hitting your face so you have to close your eyes.
29. Star gazing.
30. Getting over someone you thought you couldn't.
31. Catching eyes with someone and thinking/feeling the exact same thing.
32. Having a best friend (Livy)
33. Finally feeling independent.
34. When you have worked hard and school for a test, and that hard work paid off.
35. Laughing so hard until you get stitch and it's hard to catch a breath.
36. Watching a fish tank.
37. When your pet decides to be affectionate.
38. A random act of kindness.
39. Proving someone wrong/winning a bet.
40. Catching up with your latest tv show episode.
41. The satisfied feeling of finishing a book and feeling like you have made a new friend.
42. The relief after peeing.
43. Hot showers.
44. Someone reaching to grab your hand.
45. The gap between your teeth.
47. Scarves in the winter.
48. Seeing autumn leaves fall.
49. Writing with your favourite pen.
50. The smell of fresh air.
51. Baking chocolate chip cookies.
53. When someone loves your gift.
54. Feeling that feeling of happiness that you helped someone.
55. Saving someone's life.
56. Beautiful clear oceans.
58. Putting together the perfect outfit.
59. Hot beverages.
60. Getting home from a trip.
61. The smell of the earth in the morning.
62. Hearing the wind scream.
63. A long chat with an old friend.
64. Flashbacks of things that make you think about your childhood.
65. Watching Harry Potter.
66. Hearing someone laugh.
67. Little kids playing.
68. Feeling good about yourself.
69. Surprise parties.
70. Preparing your favourite food and sitting down and eating it (avocado on sour bread and bacon)
71. Smashing plates.
72. Making your mum proud.
73. Watching your dad cry with happiness.
74. Little kids when they learn to talk.
75. Being in an airport.
76. Forehead kisses.
77. Lying in a hammock.
78. The coolness of swimming in the sea/pool.
79. Having someone to lean on.
80. Friends trusting you enough to confide in you.
81. Someone keeping your secret.
82. The woods.
83. Hearing something on the news that wasn't bad.
85. Taking a selfie you are proud of.
86. Fresh strawberries.
89. Long phone calls.
92. A friend surprising you when you're sick or sad.
93. A new phone.
94. Drinking from the hose.
95. Baby sloths.
96. Acting like a kid.
97. Proving yourself wrong.
98. Good workouts/exercise.
99. Lying in bed, feeling wonderfully tired after a long day of being active.
100. Waking up on your own accord.