1. Firstly, make sure that you are washing your face every day. Even if it is just with a gentle or natural cleanser, every day is vital to get rid of the daily makeup.
2. Use only natural and mineral foundation. If you are struggling quite a bit with your skin, it is best to go without makeup at school for about two weeks and following these steps will be sure to at least clear the redness and most of your acne away. If you have to use makeup, use a small amount of powder, not clumping loads of foundation on because it blocks and clogs up your pores.
3. Drink lots of water. It clears out the bad food and other things from your system.
4. However bad your acne is, DO NOT squeeze. It may feel good to get rid of them but they will leave scars for when you are older.
5. Exercise. Exercise is very good for your skin as when you sweat, it naturally cleans out your pores.
6. Don't eat too much sugar or fatty foods. However much you love chips or biscuits for a snack, change your option to apple and cheese, or hummus and carrots. I'm not saying you have to eat 'rabbit food' but alter your snacks to tasty healthy ones. Fruit can be a nice one.
7. Make sure you have a healthy diet!
8. Always stick to organic food. And remember to drink lots of water. Water flushes out the dirt and bad stuff that can cause bad skin.
Some useful tips:
- Don't touch your face when your hands are dirty.
- Keep your hair out of your face if you have particularly oily hair.
- Don't be cruel to your skin. Not just your face but also don't just go out in the sun to roast yourself. A glowing tan feels great, but you will pay for it when you are older if you don't wear a hat/sunglasses and sun screen!