1. Sex and the City is a must. All 6 seasons. Cosmopolitans and four 30-something-girls looking for love together in New York, what more could you ask for?
2. Full House, for me was one of the best shows I ever watched growing up. When I say growing up, I mean from 15 - currently. And who can resist a lil bit of Uncle Jesse
3. One of the funniest movies that I have seen lately is Neighbours 2: Sorority Rising. Filled to the brim with the best actors/actresses such as Chloe Moretz, Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne, Dave Franco AND Zac Efron.. yep enough said.
What was I just saying about Zac Efron?? I forgot, looking at this photo.
4. Pretty in Pink is the most beautiful 80's film to date. Apart from like 4 others... as I am kinda obsessed with 80's movies. Be prepared to see a little more in this list! But trust me they won't disappoint.
Andrew McCarthy and Molly Ringwald are icons of 80's movies. In my opinion, two of the best young actors at this time.
This girl has killer fashion.
5. 90210 is what will keep you up all night, every night. Warning: do NOT start during exams.
6. Friends is OBVIOUSLY the best TV show of all time.
It's kind of like committing some heinous unspoken crime if you haven't watched Friends before.
7. Any Harry Potter movie. What is better than cuddling up on a weekend and binge watching as many HP wonders as you can? = my childhood.
8. The Truman Show was a movie that really tripped me out. The concept is just some unheard of, it made me think so many times that in fact my life was that way. Hope not. I didn't know this but apparently you can visit the massive set/town of Seahaven!
9. I feel like Love Actually is a movie that is always necessary to watch. Last year I sat down with my family and my best friend on Christmas eve and we all watched this film. It was the first time we had seen the film together, but separately I had seen it enough to mouth most of the words.
10. I don't know how this movie did in terms of ratings or the box office but I really loved this little joy! It featured Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins and it's such a classic teenage love story mixed with spies, assassins and action. Personal rating?? 7.5/10.
Movie: Abducted. Its available on Netflix!
11. This movie is one of the most visually appealing films I have ever seen. Starring the beautiful Brooke Shields in her prime, you will fall in love with it like I did. That's all I can say. You just gotta watch it. Keep in mind watch the original not the weirdo re-runs.
Just keep the fact that they are cousins OUT of your head, oh dear.
12. Zoolander 2 is hilarious. You gotta watch both to really get the cliche, silly humour but its really really wonderful. And I mean, I don't think anyone could match Blue Steel - no matter how hard they try.
This has to go on your bucket list to watch before you die.
15. AND OF COURSE MEAN GIRLS.
YOU GO GLEN COCO! XOXOXO.
- and none for Gretchen Weiners.